CPCS A66 TRAINING
As the leading provider of mini spider cranes for sale and hire across the UK and Europe, UNIC Cranes Europe is an approved CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme) Test Centre. We offer CPCS A66 Compact Cranes competence training at our dedicated facilities in Oldham and Long Crendon.
UNIC Cranes’ A66 training aims to provide the following benefits to your business –
- Identification of operatives with recognised skills, competence and qualification
- Better quality of work
- Improved health and safety awareness amongst the workforce
- Provision of training standards to equip operators with relevant skills to enter the industry
- A qualified and carded workforce, improves customer satisfaction and industry’s image
We also aim to provide the following benefits to operators –
- Recognition of skills, competence and qualifications
- Improved health and safety awareness
- Mini crane operation competency
Once the operator has passed the A66 training course, he/she can expect to receive –
- CPCS A66 Competency ID card
- CPCS A66 Certificate
- Best Practice Guide
For more information about UNIC Cranes’ accredited CPCS A66 training use the ‘contact us’ form or alternatively give us a call.
TECHNICAL ADVICE & SUPPORT
We take customer service seriously, that is why our advisors are industry trained to ensure you receive the best advice and support. Our advisors are available to offer technical advice, either over the telephone or on-site. We can also assist if you require help evaluating a lifting project through our free site survey service, providing independent expert advice to identify the best solution for the job. We also provide contract lifts should you require us to take care of the lift as a whole.
If you already are a UNIC Cranes customer and you require maintenance, this will be carried out by our highly experience and qualified crane engineers. If repairs to your lifting equipment are necessary, only manufacturers’ genuine parts from our large stock are used.
Our support is 24 hours, 7 days a week.
If you need technical advice or assistance, call us now and a member of our team will be pleased to help.