2.9t x 1.4m
The UNIC URW-295-3 retains all the benefits of the standard URW-295 model, but sees the addition of variable, adjustable outriggers, enabling this mini crane to operate around fixed obstacles on site to suit the lifting requirements of each project. [read more]
- Capacity 2.9t x 1.4m
- Total width 0.6m
- Max working radius 8.41m
- Max boom length 8.65m
- Max lifting height 8.8m (9.8m with fly jib, 10.47 with fixed hook)
- Petrol powered, optional LPG dual, electric dual and diesel
- Battery crane option also available for sensitive environments
- Zero length increase with electric option (except diesel)
- Radio remote control as standard (cable remote optional)
- Working area limitation
- Optional slew limitation
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Optional low marking tracks
- Optional 300kg capacity searcher hook
- Optional 700kg capacity searcher hook and fly jib
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s
The addition of variable outriggers means this mini crane can operate in spaces where other mini cranes cannot. The adjustable outriggers reduce the working footprint of this already compact mini machine, making it ideal for working in extremely tight and small spaces.
With a width of just 0.6m, the URW-295 -3 can access through a standard door frame yet comes with a heavy lifting capacity of 2.9 tonnes. The 8.65m boom provides a maximum lifting height of 8.8m, whilst an optional fly jib gives a further 1500mm reach where required.
UNIC cranes are the European master dealer for Japanese manufacturer Furukawa UNIC. We offer UNIC mini spider cranes across our ever expanding dealer network throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our unrivalled product range of UNIC mini spider cranes are available for you to hire or purchase through our extensive dealer network.