UNIC URW-706 SPIDER CRANE
6.0t x 3.0m capacity Mini Spider Crane
With a 6 tonne capacity and a lifting height of 19.5m metres, the URW-706 is one of the biggest capacity cranes in the UNIC range. At just 1600mm wide is still narrow enough to gain access through a standard double doorway and compact enough to operate in confined and restricted spaces.
For added lifting flexibility, the 706 also features an optional searcher hook and a 3.1m long fly jib deliver a maximum hook height of 22.7m making it a truly versatile mini machine. An optional radio remote control is available with the UNIC URW-706, giving operators greater flexibility, enabling operators to work behind or away from the load, allowing for better visibility, safe proximity and precise placement of loads. Digital feedback and data logging are also available as extras. Perfect for working on sky scrapers, power stations, roof top operations and shopping centres, the mini yet mighty UNIC URW-706 has the perfect combination of working flexibility and power for a variety of applications.
UNIC cranes are the European master dealer for Japanese manufacturer Furukawa UNIC. We offer UNIC mini spider cranes across our ever-expanding dealer network throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. Our unrivalled product range of UNIC mini spider cranes are available for you to hire or purchase through our extensive dealer network.
To purchase or hire a UNIC URW-706 spider crane, contact UNIC Cranes Europe today.
- Capacity 6.0t x 3.0m
- Total width 1.67m
- Max working radius 18.6m
- Max lifting height 19.5m (22.7m with second stage fly jib)
- Max boom length 19.2m
- Diesel powered and optional mains electric
- Zero length increase with electric option
- Radio remote control as standard
- Working area limitation
- Stowable fly (extension) jib (optional)
- Searcher hook (optional)
- Slew limitation (optional)
- Intelligent throttle activation for economic fuel consumption
- Optional low marking tracks
- Optional radio remote control with feedback display
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s
- Ref MCU706