4.0t x 2.5m
The UNIC URW-547 mini spider crane offers a maximum lifting height of 18.6 metres and lifting capacity of 4 tonnes as standard. The compact outrigger footprint of this mini crane means that it is able to operate in restricted, hard to access areas. [read more]
- Capacity 4.0t x 2.5m
- Total width 1.4m
- Max working radius 17.83m
- Max lifting height 18.2m
- Max boom length 18.02m
- Diesel powered and optional mains electric
- Zero length increase with electric option
- Operator control of outrigger extension
- Radio remote control as standard
- Working area limitation
- Slew limitation (optional)
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Optional low marking tracks
- Optional radio remote control with feedback display
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s
A radio remote control and enhanced safety features are included as standard ranging from a Lift-Smart Advanced Safety System, outrigger interlocks to ensure stabilisation of the chassis before any lifting operations can be carried out. This mini crane also includes turnover protection with stability warning lamps and safety warning alarms, all of which help prevent the risk of the crane tipping.
An option of additional length is given with a quickly installed searcher hook, with angles varying from 0° to 60º and a lifting capacity of up to 500kg.
UNIC cranes are the European master dealer for Japanese manufacturer Furukawa UNIC. We offer UNIC mini spider cranes across our ever expanding dealer network throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our unrivalled product range of UNIC mini spider cranes are available for you to hire or purchase through our extensive dealer network.