0.995t x 3.5m
The UNIC URW-095 mini spider crane boasts nearly one tonne of lifting power and can truly access all areas thanks to its slender 600mm width and lightweight frame. This mini spider crane features a lifting height of up to 8.8m, making it the ultimate machine for lifting in confined spaces. [read more]
- Max safe working load 0.995t x 3.5m
- Max lifting height 8.8m (9.8m with fly jib, 10.47m with searcher hook)
- Total width 600mm
- Max working radius 8.41m
- Max boom length 8.65m
- Weight of crane 1850-2090kg depending on fuel option
- Range of fuel options
- Zero length increase with electric option (except diesel)
- Lift-Smart Advanced Safety System including intelligent voice warning system
- Radio remote control
- Intelligent throttle activation
- Optional low marking tracks
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s
The unrivalled URW-095 is the most popular mini crane in the industry thank to its versatile outriggers allowing the crane to operate on uneven ground and slopes. Its tracked mobility enables this mini crane to travel over rough terrain making it perfect for lifting projects across a vast number of industries including glazing, steel, timber and many more. This mini spider crane benefits from an Advanced Lift-Smart safety system which includes turnover protection with stability warning lamps and alarm, all of which help prevent the risk of the crane tipping.
An optional 300kg searcher hook and 700kg searcher hook and fly jib are available with the URW-095, which are ideal for lifting under soffits and overhangs.
UNIC cranes are the European master dealer for Japanese manufacturer Furukawa UNIC. We offer UNIC mini spider cranes across our ever expanding dealer network throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. Our unrivaled product range of UNIC mini spider cranes are available for you to hire or purchase through our extensive dealer network.