0.995t x 1.5m
Lightweight, compact and powerful, the UNIC URW-094 is the smallest spider crane in the UNIC range. At only 595mm wide and weighing 1000kg, this micro machine is the world’s smallest and lightest mini crawler crane. The URW-094 is capable of lifting heavy loads of almost a tonne thanks to its 5.49m long boom and boasts from a maximum hook height of 5.6m. [read more]
- Maximum safe working load 0.995t x 1.5m
- Maximum lifting height 5.6m
- Total width 595mm
- Max working radius 5.17m
- Max boom length 5.49m
- Range of fuel options- Petrol powered or LPG dual fuel
- Versatile outrigger configurations
- Includes radio remote control
- Optional low marking tracks
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s
The URW-094 delivers unparalleled heavy lifting capacity for such a compact mini crane and is ideal for lifting projects in the most confined and compact working areas and is perfect for use on glass installation, cladding, steel and much more.
UNIC cranes are the European master dealer for Japanese manufacturer Furukawa UNIC. We offer UNIC mini spider cranes across our ever expanding dealer network throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our unrivalled product range of UNIC mini spider cranes are available for you to hire or purchase through our extensive dealer network.