UNIC URW-1006 SPIDER CRANE
10 TONNE MINI SPIDER CRANE
The world’s largest mini spider crane, the UNIC URW-1006 offers an unbeatable 10 tonnes of lifting power. The mightiest of the spider crane world, the UNIC URW-1006 boasts up to 30.7 metres of lifting height and a 24.3 metre working radius.
The UNIC URW-1006 comes complete with an innovative safe load indicator with a high resolution colour LCD display. This model also includes a radio remote control with feedback that displays safe working load, actual load, radius and boom length, allowing for better visibility and precise placement of loads.
With a newly revised load chart, this mighty mini crane also has a unique pick and carry function which enables it to travel with loads up to 1.5 tonnes. Its configurable outriggers provide maximum stability when lifting on uneven surfaces thanks to their full interlocking safety system.
A forward-facing camera, displayed on the Wylie safe load indicator screen, is now available as an optional extra to improve visibility while driving.
An excellent after care service is provided with any UNIC crane purchase, and our technical team offer maintenance, repairs, servicing and testing. We also stock genuine spare parts for all our mini cranes.
To purchase or hire a UNIC URW-1006 spider crane, contact UNIC Cranes Europe today.
- Safe working load: 10t x 3.0m
- Total width: 2m
- Max working radius: 21.9m (24.3m with fly jib)
- Max lifting height 22.8m (30.7m with second stage fly jib)
- Diesel powered and optional mains electric
- Working area limitation
- Radio remote control as standard
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Optional stowable fly (extension) jib
- Searcher hook (optional)
- Ref: MCU1006
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s