2.9t x 1.4m
The UNIC URW-295 mini spider crane is renowned for its mobility, rugged reliability and high productivity in some of the most compact and restricted lifting locations. With a width of just 0.6m, the URW-295 can access through a standard door frame yet comes with a heavy lifting capacity of 2.9 tonnes. [read more]
- Capacity 2.9t x 1.4m
- Total width 0.6m
- Max working radius 8.41m
- Max boom length 8.65m
- Max lifting height 8.8m (9.8m with fly jib, 10.47 with fixed hook)
- Petrol powered, optional LPG dual, electric dual and diesel
- Battery crane option also available for sensitive environments
- Zero length increase with electric option (except diesel)
- Radio remote control as standard (cable remote optional)
- Working area limitation
- Optional slew limitation
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Optional low marking tracks
- Optional 300kg capacity searcher hook
- Optional 700kg capacity searcher hook and fly jib
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s
This mini spider crane is one of the most popular spider cranes on the market; the 8.65m boom provides a maximum lifting height of 8.8m, whilst an optional fly jib gives a further 1500mm reach where required.
Manufactured to the highest standards in design, durability and safety, UNIC cranes ensure optimum performance on site along with unrivalled technical capabilities. The UNIC URW-295 spider crane includes a Lift-Smart Advanced Safety System, where the crane uses a safe load indicator to prevent the crane operating outside of its safe working envelope.
UNIC cranes are the European master dealer for Japanese manufacturer Furukawa UNIC. We offer UNIC mini spider cranes across our ever expanding dealer network throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our unrivalled product range of UNIC mini spider cranes are available for you to hire or purchase through our extensive dealer network.