UNIC URW-506 SPIDER CRANE
3t x 3.4m capacity MINI SPIDER CRANE
The UNIC URW-506 spider crane is able to lift to a capacity of 3 tonnes to a height of 3.4 metres, or up to 4 tonnes if an optional 5 fall hook block is used. A 500kg searcher hook is also available for working under soffits and overhangs. This mini machine can be disassembled and rebuilt using the cranes own winch, making it perfect to access confined or remote locations.
The URW-506 mini spider crane also includes a safe load indicator and radio remote control that allows the operator to pre-define the working area allowing for greater control in sensitive environments. The radio remote control also enables the operator to work behind or away from the load, allowing for better visibility, safe proximity and precise placement of loads where required.
With the ability to fit through a double doorway, the UNIC URW 506 delivers a maximum lifting height of 16m and features an optional 700kg capacity fly jib, which gives a further reach of 1790mm. This mini crane features a Lift-Smart Advanced Safety System which includes overwinding alarm, computer controlled intelligent voice warning system, intelligent throttle activation and audio-visual warning device.
To purchase or hire a UNIC URW-506 spider crane, contact UNIC Cranes Europe today.
- Capacity 3.0t x 3.4m
- Total width 1.4m
- Max working radius 15.52m
- Max lifting height 16m (17.79m with fly jib, 18.46m with searcher hook)
- Max boom length 15.71m
- Diesel powered and optional mains electric
- Zero length increase with electric option
- Operator control of outrigger extension
- Radio remote control as standard
- Working area limitation
- Slew limitation (optional)
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Optional low marking tracks
- Optional radio remote control with feedback display
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s